Bruder 09817 John Deere 9620RX w/ Track Belts
As demands to modern farms are ever increasing, it is more than important nowadays to boost your machine's output. The 9620RX is John Deere's most powerful and largest crawler drive tractor. Thanks to an engine output of up to 670 hp and its four crawler drives, providing it with stunning tractive power and simultaneously the best possible protection for the soil, this vehicle is the perfect partner when heavy-duty pulling using attachments, such as a grubber, plough or sewing combinations, are required. Just like the real thing, the model features the recently developed crawler drive as well as the off-road articulated steering. The cab features one opening door and the impressive hood can also be folded upwards to showcase the massive engine. Numerous attachments from our agricultural range are suitable for the tow coupling with height-adjustable lifting gear.
- Engine hood can be opened
- Door can be opened
- Tow coupling with height-adjustable lifting gear
- Innovative articulated steering
- Crawler drive
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16