The Bruder police force was established to enforce law and order. The versatile combination of Land Rover Defender police vehicle and horse box including mounted police officer is the new addition to the team. Stunning off-road qualities combined with timeless Land Rover design make the police version of the Bruder Defender Station Wagon an impressive and versatile emergency service vehicle. In addition to the opening rear door as well as side doors, the bonnet opens to show off the detailed engine block. The rear seat and the draw-bar coupling can also be removed. The front axle is steerable and consequently enables easy control of the vehicle. The police version of the Land Rover model features the light and sound module with four functional buttons. This service vehicle effortlessly transports the mounted police officer and horse to where they need to be. Be it on patrol in the park or at major events the bworld police offer and his loyal companion are perfectly equipped for any incident. The horse can be loaded into the functional trailer using its folding ramp. The door on the side represents a further access option. This great set can be impressively enhanced by products from the ample BRUDER range including the bworld police station (item no. 62730).
- Spare wheel fixed on the tailgate
- Detachable backseat
- Engine hood can be opened
- Spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- Incl. removable drawbar coupling
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
Dimensions: 24.2 x 5.5 x 7.3 inches
Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.