John Deere 1210E Forwarder with 4 trunks and grab
Due to the sharply increasing consumption of energy worldwide, renewable energies are quickly growing in importance. Wood from forestry is one of the most efficient bioenergy sources there is. So every little forest worker can be proud of their contribution as they re-enact typical forestry scenes with the functional BRUDER vehicles and figures.
The John Deere four-axle forwarder can transport felled tree trunks through impassable terrain and load and unload its freight autonomously. It uses a revolving and swiveling loading crane with an automatically closing grabber for this. The already very good off-road capability of the John Deere forwarder is improved even further by the four oscillating axles.
The driver (e. g. art. no. 60000 ? not supplied) can keep an eye on things whilst driving and loading thanks to the cab that can rotate through 360°. The John Deere forwarder is the ideal vehicle for hours of forestry fun.
- fold-down stairs
- cab can be rotated through 360°
- engine bonnet can be opened
- doors can be opened
- rear drawbar coupling
- the outer jib can be pulled out to its end position and pushed back in again via various notches
- crane body can be turned through 360°
- loading crane grabber for loading and unloading
- all-terrain oscillating axle
- tread tires
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16