Learn all about the ingenious Sir Isaac Newton’s laws of motion which are the basis of classical mechanics that still describe most everyday life situations. Observe the effects of kinetic and potential energy and see first-hand how energy is transformed from one form to the other. Build 8 working models such as a ballistic catapult, a gravity fan, a collision car, a moving cabin, a balloon powered plane and a dragster.
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle.
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly.
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last. Vibrant coloured parts.
- Printed instruction are included.
- The Discovering STEM series introduces children into the world of STEM disciplines (Science – Technology – Engineering and Mathematics) through a completely new learning approach! Boys and girls can construct exciting models while learning scientific and technological subjects and doing experiments in each theme.
- 42-page booklet with theory, experimental activities, quiz and building instructions! Full colour images, drawings and interesting facts. Thought provoking building challenges and exercises. Provision to write, note results and draw conclusions. 9 working models to build! Conduct thorough experiments and discover: - Newton's first law of motion and the relation between force and motion; - Newton's second law of motion and the relation between force, mass and acceleration; - Newton's third law of motion and the physics of action and reaction forces; - the concept of Momentum; - the fundamental properties of energy; - what factors affect potential and kinetic energies.
- All models are available as interactive 3D instructions viewed either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets through the ENGINO 3D Viewer app, downloadable for free in Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems.
Product Material: ABS Plastic and TPE
Dimensions: 5.50 x 37.00 x 27.00 cm